Valuestrate is a software that automates the investment process on the stock market: it selects potential investments, monitors portfolios and it warns from risk – all in an automated way!
Some of the advantages are:
- The Valuestrate software covers the entire US stock market (5400 stocks, 615 funds and 1550 ETFs per December 2013)
- buy and sell in each market situation
- combination of fundamental analysis and technical analysis
- timing! get informed when it’s happening!
- great investment ideas are difficult to find manually
- trend detection based on exact rules
- no maintenance for customers
How Can Valuestrate® Help You?
Valuestrate lets you implement your individual investment strategy. In four steps your strategy is automated:
- Definition of an investment strategy
- The strategy is described by rules, trends, patterns and is parametrized. A set of built-in functions can be used and customer-specific ones are -if needed- developed.
- Customized Valuestrate is implemented and uses the central investments database.
- The software delivers investment ideas according to the defined strategy („search&find“), the candidates are evaluated („compare candidates“), favourites are analysed in-depth („analyse favorites“) and the portfolio is monitored („monitor portfolios“).